Please use the contact form to book a session by providing the following information;
- your name
- your phone number where I can reach you on the day of session
- your email address
- your Skype or VSee ID (for online sessions)
- preferred days and times for sessions
- a very brief summary (less than 300 words please!) of the reason you would like to have a session / consultation.
- date of birth
Please write “session enquiry’ or “session request”in the email’s subject box. This keeps your email from being treated as spam. I normally answer emails within two days.
I will reply to you with a possible date and time, and instruction to the session place. If I feel I cannot be of support for your issues or conditions, I will suggest an alternative way or refer you to a professional who would be of better service to you.
Once I receive your confirmation agreeing on the date and time, the appointment is complete.
Payment and Cancellation
Payment can be made in cash or check at the end of each session for face-to-face session. For online and phone sessions, Paypal will be used for the method of payment.
Please give me at least 48 hours cancellation notice. Please note that cancelled sessions with less than 48 hour notice or missed sessions are charged as follows, unless it involves circumstances that we both agree are an emergency:
- cancelled with less than 48 to 24 hours notice; half of session fee
- cancelled with less than 24 hr notice or missed session: in full
When you are experiencing an acute body symptom or you recognize that you are in danger of hurting yourself and/or others, please call an emergency number, head for a nearest hospital with A&E (Accident & Emergency) facility, or contact your GP, family doctor, or your family member as soon as possible.
Here are some emergency information for UK and Japan;
Samaritans; Tel 008457 90 90 90 / E-mail sevice firstname.lastname@example.org
NHS Direct; Tel 0845 46 47
I am unable to offer online support to those aged under 18 (because of UK legislation). Please contact Childline on 0800 1111 if you are under 18 and need to talk with someone.
- Emergency/ Ambulance; 119
- Japan Helpline; Tel 0120-46-1997 (Toll-free)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Medical Institution Information Emergengy Translation Service;Tel 03-5285-8185 (Weekdays: 5:00PM-8:00PM, Weekends and Holidays; 9:00AM-8:00PM, Languages: English/Chinese/Korean/Thai/Spanish)