I offer Holistic Wellness Consultation, dream work sessions, creativity and conscious living coaching and ‘Awareness Intensive’ sessions for individual, couples, families and organizations. Homeopathy and other alternative therapies are used whenever appropriate. I am also available for supervisions and support for helping professionals who are seeking additional training and personal growth.
Face-to-face sessions are offered in a practice room situated in a very pleasant residential area in North London. I am also available for face-to-face sessions twice a year in Tokyo, Japan. Please contact me for the latest schedule.
I also work with great success with oversea clients or people who are unable to travel to practice rooms using phone, Skype and VSee. Many English-speaking clients living in Japan enjoy the combination of face-to-face sessions and online sessions.
How to Book a Session
Please email me at hitomi (at) soulremedy.me to book a session by providing the following information.
- your name
- your phone number where I can reach you on the day of session
- your email address
- preferred days and times for sessions
- a very brief summary (less than 300 words please!) of the reason you would like to have a session / consultation.
Please write “session enquiry’ or “session request”in the email’s subject box. This keeps your email from being treated as spam. I normally answer emails within two days.
I will reply to you with a possible date and time, and instruction to the session place. If I feel I cannot be of support for your issues or conditions, I will suggest an alternative way or refer you to a professional who would be of better service to you.
Once I receive your confirmation agreeing on the date and time, the appointment is complete.
- holistic consultation (90 min, include dream work); £90 / 15000 yen
- dream work session, conscious living coaching session (60 min) : £70 /12000 yen
Payment and Cancellation
Payment can be made in cash or check at the end of each session. Please give me at least 48 hours cancellation notice. Please note that cancelled sessions with less than 48 hour notice or missed sessions are charged as follows, unless it involves circumstances that we both agree are an emergency:
- cancelled with less than 48 to 24 hours notice; half of session fee
- cancelled with less than 24 hr notice or missed session: in full
When you are experiencing an acute body symptom or you recognize that you are in danger of hurting yourself and/or others, please call an emergency number, head for a nearest hospital with A&E (Accident & Emergency) facility, or contact your GP, family doctor, or your family member as soon as possible.
Here are some emergency information for UK and Japan;
Samaritans; Tel 008457 90 90 90 / E-mail sevice email@example.com
NHS Direct; Tel 0845 46 47
I am unable to offer online support to those aged under 18 (because of UK legislation). Please contact Childline on 0800 1111 if you are under 18 and need to talk with someone.
- Emergency/ Ambulance; 119
- Japan Helpline; Tel 0120-46-1997 (Toll-free)
- Tokyo Metropolitan Medical Institution Information Emergengy Translation Service;Tel 03-5285-8185 (Weekdays: 5:00PM-8:00PM, Weekends and Holidays; 9:00AM-8:00PM, Languages: English/Chinese/Korean/Thai/Spanish)